Forums

The UK Online Forum Boards

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Covidiots

The Covidiots

This is an abridged reply to a “FB friend” who along with other people that replied in the thread with the overall impression that people like me know nothing and are causing problems by not going with the whole Coronavirus scam as I consider it.

Just to make it clear, there is a virus that kills and makes people ill, it's how it is being used to scam everyone that people are objecting too.

So being one of these stupid idiots, and wanting to be enlightened, part of that process would be to have the CPR test questions answered fully, as it is in many ways the starting point of what is happening since the beginning of all of this, and the single point that either undermines covidiots like me or give proof to the arguments being put forward by covidiots like me.

So here are a few questions that need to be answered to have one idiot removed from the alternative opinions and granny killer brigade.

Has the inventor of the test said: That the PCR test was not designed for and should not be used for diagnosis?

In the PCR test can a Ct value above 35 cycles result in a positive test from amplification of particles that have absolutely nothing to do with SARS-CoV2?

At what cycle rate do the UK labs test for coronavirus?

Can the PCR test discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments left from a previous infection?

Was the original Corman-Drosten paper used to put the PCR front and centre for testing peer-reviewed?

Did four of the authors of the study have severe conflicts of interest?

Original study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6988269/

Is this study (link below) undertaken by 20 global experts on the subject and peer-reviewed, wrong in the conclusion that there are 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false-positive results?

Original study: https://www.europereloaded.com/global-team-of-experts.../

Now I'm sure you're all well-meaning and very well qualified on the subject of germ & viruses, but if any of you would be so kind as to get together and answer these question to convince me I am wrong and an idiot, I would be more than grateful and will use the information you supply to challenge the finding of the report and show them how wrong they are and idiots for “researching” and challenging accepted knowledge as put out by the government, media, vaccine companies and of course the real experts on the subject, Facebook and Wales online enforcers.

This test is the reason for everything else happening, so please answer these questions to show I have misunderstood and I'm out there fighting your corner against covidiots like myself...